Highly motivated, self directed professional with experience in website design, code and implementation.
- Software: Homesite, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Photoshop, Clearcase, WordPress
- Platforms: PC, Mac, UNIX, NT
April 2000 – Present
Fidelity UX Design Group Principal UX Developer
- Manage NetBenefits and Plan Sponsor Webstation demo tools utilized for Fidelity Institutional Sales associates and internal training.
- Develop and maintain sales demos that simulate NetBenefits and PSW applications.
- Oversee project queue that monitors updates to NetBenefits and PSW applications to determine what additions and changes must be implemented in a timely fashion.
- Develop tools that assist sales associates to customize a demo application for specific use, greatly improving demo efficiency and reducing demo cost.
- Created and maintain status monitoring application using SQL and ASP
- Provide extremely high quality customer satisfaction to the sales team.
- Assist in maintaining NT and Unix servers
- Act as liaison between business sponsors, sales associates and prototyping team to coordinate demo best practices.
- Documented all demo and related practices and procedures for the developer’s forum.
January 1997 – December 2004
President and Webmaster
Internet catalog and networking site catering to the Pagan and metaphysical community.
- Designed and created this 500+ page website including all front end code, back end scripting, images and server setup.
- Created marketing and advertising programs that included web ads, subscription newsletters online contests and free eCards to increase regular site traffic
- Forward thinking in developing an online community atmosphere through the use of message boards, chat rooms, and online classes in the infancy of the concept.
- Managed staff of 10
- Winner of 2003 Coalition of Visionary Retailers for Best Website
September 1987 – June 1996
Creative Writings was the first home based business in the stationary industry utilizing the InScribe Computerized Calligraphy system. Originally designed for invitation and party stores to address invitations, this business opened up several alternative possibilities with the system.
- Maintained a working relationship with several of Boston’s major luxury hotel catering departments providing special event materials such as printed event information and menus.
- Handled a very high end social clientele for all types of entertaining materials including invitations, addressed envelopes, place cards, programs.
- Specialized in designing unique and original custom invitations
- Recipient of over 20 “Best of InScribe” awards for innovation and implementation
- Guest speaker at the National Stationary Show on several occasions on the topic of marketing and bringing out of the box creativity to projects.
Bachelor of Science, Boston University
Ongoing courses in various web applications